Header Ads

The Validity of this Article & Personal Experiences with this Website?

The article in question is: https://www.lotus-happiness.com/20-important-suttas-pali-canon-lay-buddhists/

I have been looking around and trying to pick up on some 'go-to' sutta/sutras to read at the moment. I've seen the recommendations for In the Buddha's Words, and I already have that on my bookshelf- it's next in line to be read since I'm reading The Heart of Buddha's Teaching at the moment. I more wanted to compile a few suttas to format into a .mobi and put on my Kindle to read a bit on breaks while I'm at work, which I've done before with a few articles by Bodhi.

Have any of you visited this website and what do you think of it and the list itself in this aforementioned article? All links go to access to insight, which I've used before. Any on the list that you would replace with something else? Thanks for your input.

submitted by /u/PixellVixen
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2qF4akP
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.