Header Ads

I'm having a worse time showing compassion for others

I feel a constant background noise. No matter what I do I always comes back, I have a hard time just remaining active and achieving right effort, because no matter what I always convince myself it's not worth it. I've been an addict with food, games, masturbation, and mental stimulation. I think of happy times as though they will never happen again.

I guess it's because I'm still working at this job, a job I've been having nightmares about and such. I feel enormous pressure from peers to family to find a different /better paying job, yet I'm actually content here. It's like I'm being just pushed down on by society for not being good enough, laughed at.

Seeking advice..

submitted by /u/throwaway5-2-18
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2z22ZR1
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.