Header Ads

How do you know if you are free from all desires?

I think I am because I don't really feel attached to anything or have any cravings or ambitions.

Im a pretty simple person and all I really wanted in life before was a nice gaming computer and a cool car and I've aquired both already and I don't really want anything else.

I used to want a girlfriend but realized im not good enough and don't even want one anymore and lot of guys end up losing their house and kids and all their money in over women so I feel I'm better off now.

So after I die will I be able to stop existing or do I have to come back again?

I'm currently into cycling as a hobby, but I just do it for fun and don't feel too attached to it. Do I need to quit cycling?

submitted by /u/AthleticRice
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2Oz43kd
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.