Header Ads

Questions about Buddhism

I am still searching for a religion and I do believe Buddhism is a good fit. So I really want chances to learn more about Buddhism and how I can marry it to my current beliefs about spirituality. I’m a little bit perrenial and I do believe in things like LOA and other things. I’m just having a hard time with the spiritualist/perrenial community lately as they are saying they are getting a little too superstitious for me and I’m young(15) and still on a long spiritual journey. I want to journey into spirituality without superstition just belief and being able to ask questions like Buddhism offers. I also want to reach enlightenment some day. So, what is Buddhism about?

I’ve read siddartha Gautama’s story and I agree with him a lot overall. I am a huge meditator as well and I love the anti-dogma of the religion as I don’t believe in dogma.

submitted by /u/Lordkeravrium
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2RdbT54
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.