Header Ads

Question on sigil magick

I created a sigil to have sex with this girl I was flirting with. There was definitely interest from both parties and flirting for a long time but I feel like the sigil gave me a little push, we are now together and pretty happy together.

I'm wondering about the karmic consequence of this, is this considered black magick? Last week I received some terrible news that my dad passed away unexpectedly, I'm trying to grieve but I don't really know how too, I'm 26 y/o and I feel too young to have lost my dad. I flew back to my home country with my girlfriend and on arriving at the airport, half my luggage had gone missing, including some really important work documents which are going to be expensive to replace. When arriving home our boiler broke too, it seems like such a string of bad luck and I'm wondering if it's connected to this sigil I made? Did I interfere with the life course of another human being and am I now paying the consequences or am I really overthinking all this?

I am a practicing buddhist and feel terrible for doing this and interfering with this persons life in this way. What can I now do in my situation? Do I need to tell her, do I need to break up with her?

Thankyou all


[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2SSS706
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.