Header Ads

Karmic consequences of sigil magick

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with sigil magick?

I made a sigil to have sex with this girl I was flirting with. There was a lot of flirting and interest from both parties so I didn't see it as ethically wrong. I can see now how it was in fact manipulative of me. We are now together and very happy.

I returned to the UK last week again hearing sudden and unexpected news that my father had passed away, upon landing in the airport half my luggage went missing including some really important work documents that will be expensive to replace, then when I got home our boiler broke, and my girlfriend dropped my dog and she fractured her leg and incurred an expensive visit to the vet. I'm wondering if this string of events is connected to the fact that I made this sigil. Would it be considered black magick? I want to correct this and feel guilt for interfering with another's life course in this way. I put the original sigil in the bin so I don't know how I can destroy it.

The reason I am posting this on the buddhism subreddit is because I'm practicing buddhist but I guess I got selfish so tried magick to attain something I desired.

Is there anything I can do now? Do I tell her about the Sigil, do I break up with her? Also I'm struggling with the death of my dad any advice on how to grieve?

submitted by /u/Eeyore2301
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2qw9fvG
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.