Header Ads

Not sure if this is the right sub to post. I'm just disillusioned with the state of the world right now.

We all go through ups and downs, I get it. But I got fired for giving a homeless man a sandwich which was going to be thrown out! The company I worked for was huge & throws out literally tonnes of edible food each week. I want to help but it just seems futile. I wish I was PM or President to put regulations on companies to turn over the 2-3 day out of date food to help people. I have no power so I can't do anything apart from give away pennies which is almost an insult. As a Buddhist/good human being, how do we fix the homeless problem? I know, big question right? I'm just deeply saddened that I can no longer help my homeless friend. There is a homeless shelter nearby, but it is often full and you're lucky if you get in.

submitted by /u/LoveBootyandTits
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2RaXt5u
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.