Header Ads

I have an odd question. How would you personally deal with a phobia of bugs?

I feel like I’m in a constant state of unease or even fear in my own home. There are two dead roaches on the floor I need to throw away, but the thought of getting near them disturbs and upsets me.

I can’t call a pest control service yet because I have a mild hoarding problem. I don’t collect items, I just have a hard time throwing out things, including trash. I know it’s disgusting. Ironically, the bug phobia makes me want to avoid touching any trash, boxes, or dark places. Ironic because throwing out trash makes them less likely to appear. I refuse to live this way anymore. I managed to clean my living room. I just need to clean my bathroom and bedroom now. Easier said than done with this phobia.

If anyone has any insight on a different way to think about things I’d be grateful. I’m mentally exhausted.

submitted by /u/lithiumok
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2KrnL0R
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.