Header Ads

Help me detach from social media addiction

As the title states, plan and simple I’m addicted to social media. It’s honestly a filler for my life. If I feel I have nothing else to do, I turn to it. When in reality I know I can be reading an informative book (I have plenty) or even meditating.

I started exercising again, and even then I find myself scrolling on the stair machine. I’ve always wondered about walking meditation and how to meditate in an aware, conscious state while going about my daily activities.

Anyway, I can’t help but feel left out without social media. I don’t know why, that’s why I’m afraid to part with some apps for good. I go through this vicious cycle of deleting, re downloading, deleting, re downloading. And when I scroll it, it’s for hours on end.

I work a full time job, 23M, pretty healthy, but I could do without this attachment. Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/EqualFaithlessness
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2PLAjGd
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.