Header Ads

Why care so much about others when sometimes it feels like no one cares about you

Idk, naturally since I was a kid I've always had an inclination to be emphatic towards others and try to make their life easier. I've always thought that life has a lot of suffering and we are all in this together so might make it easier for us all.

But, for most of my life I haven't had many friends. Got invited almost nowhere growing up and thru teenage hood. Finding seats for lunch sucked most of the time because I didnt really know who to sit with. No one really asked how my day was etc. I'm in college now, but I'm still have the same issue somewhat. I guess its somewhat depressing I couldn't vent about any life issues to anyone and just kept it to myself. I think this led to a lot of insecurity because I ended up trying to be accepted as a person but it never worked out whatever circle I went too. Idk whats the point of caring so much about others when it doesn't seem like anyone cares about you.

Edit: I know people will say I should go see therapist, yes I know I have depression, but it recurs every now and then. I am not suicidal, I just am looking for a reasonable answer to my question

submitted by /u/FallsZero
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2zETkQY
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.