Header Ads

Will apple cider vinegar+cream of tartar+sea salt break a water fast intended for spiritual reasons? Or just drink water.

I've been catching alot of flack on r/meditation for fasting, but thought people from this subreddit would be far more forgiving since fasting is fairly common in Buddhism.

On some search for God I went to an evangelist church in which fasting is advocated once in a blue moon, for a higher connection to the One. I also meditate 30 - 45 min 2× a day. Thats why i'm posting here.

Since then I have been devoted to fasting. Im on day 3 and plan on going way further down the road.

My problem is I heard electrolyte deficiency is common from 3+ days on out, and that recipe in the title has ingridients that do not break a fast, but thats for people doing it for weight reasons. I'm trying to do it for spiritual way's. So, should i just go water all the way? Or can i drink this concoction of electrolytes.please answer this question or any advice/tips on fasting would be IMMENSELY appreciated!!! also if you fast or have fasted how do/have you done it?

submitted by /u/MYMOUTHISNUMmn
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2Q1LdUu
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.