Header Ads

A Spiritual Question

Okay, this could be hard to explain.

I've come back to the same place I was in my past a few years ago. My life since then could be argued to have been a little messy, a pathway turning all over the place with no specific end. It was painful, but maybe for the purpose of growth.

In my past I was truly alone... Yes, I had people to surround me but not people with true meaning. And now I find myself back there. I am alone and solitary once again-the exact same spot, and the exact same feeling. Beyond even being alone, I feel like I have come back to this spot from my past in a very evolved and grown state. Like I have come back to this way of living, only I have come back grown.

What does this mean? Is the Universe preparing something?

submitted by /u/two-lipp
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2JoBy7W
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.