Header Ads

Would I be obstructing this dog from doing its karma if I euthanize it?

I found this stray dog. She's amazing! Loving, educated, playful, and full of life.

She's a pitbull. If I could I would keep her, but I truly can't I have seven dogs already and one of them is very territorial.

I've tried finding her a GOOD home, but no one wants her. I don't want to give it to just anyone since I'm afraid she'll be used as a fighting dog or as one of those dogs that people here send to ranches to fend for themselves (I live in a very primitive country) If I can't find her a good home from I'll have to put her down, I was going to do it today but I just couldn't move forward, I started throwing up from the pain and stress that it was causing me to kill this amazingly loving dog.

Now I don't know if I'm being selfish, or if I should let the dog live regardless of the quality of life that it will have.

I wish I could ask her. But yeah, I don't think i'll be getting a reply.

What do I do??? Do I put her down if I don't find a good warm and loving home, or do I let her live and give her away knowing that her existence might be a painful one.

submitted by /u/candycontvp
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2DUcC8n
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.