Header Ads

Where in the US can you find traditional Buddhism?

There's a tendency to be 'reverse fundamentalists' amongst liberal followers of any "spiritual" pathway or movement in the US. i.e. bash anything traditional (liking diversity but bashing the religious traditions that come with various ethnic groups, hypocritically) as if it's the 'intellectual' thing to do. I have a live and let live attitude, as long as you don' bother others, your pathway is valid. I love tradition, I love culture, and respect all cultures--I don't have to come from that culture to find it beautiful. I love Taoism, and I also love Buddhism. So my question is: where can you find traditional (and whatever that means to you please explain) Buddhists communities in the United States today?

submitted by /u/Last_Dragon89
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2zJxyu3
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.