Header Ads

When life gets to be “too much,” what do you do to quiet an anxious mind?

I don’t know if this is the subreddit for a question like this. But I have been incorporating Buddhist practices into my everyday life and I am slowly learning about what it’s all about. I am in a very chaotic time in my life and although it is exciting, it is often too much for me to handle and I can’t function how I want to. I suffer from quite a bit of anxiety and PTSD and although I see a counselor, I am hoping for some insight as to what I should do to relax and finally gain some peace. I am open to anything and willing to learn. So what kind of meditation, breath work or other practice/tool/exercise do you use to slow down when life gets crazy?

submitted by /u/potatokenz
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2BAkMjK
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.