Header Ads

Searching for a better understanding - ascending to and from a lotus flower pedal of light

Okay... I swear to god I am not crazy, silly at times but not crazy. I've had a hand full of crazy experiences in my life but I am only really now beginning to look out their for others who have experienced this or know what it is.

Meat of the experience: I went to bed one night, vibrating. I laid down and and felt a consistent vibration from my toes to my hair. I've experienced it a hundred times before, it comes and it goes. So when things like this occur I try to explain them away.

So I asked my wife if she felt any shaking or vibrating as she prepared for bed and laid right next to me. She said "no". I laid in bed a little over an hour vibrating, I got up to checkout the washing machine, check the water pumps(yard sprinkler pips run below the first floor flooring), made sure there wasn't anything I could find to give me any justification the whole house was shaking. I even placed a glass of water next to the bed and watched it to see if any sense of vibrations where coming through... nothing... Having experienced this before and not freaking out, just finding it really interesting that I could feel this vibration for over an hour, so I just went bed.

I woke up in the morning, in and out of very typical morning mental fog. I walked to the bathroom sat down to pee, (the wall is thin and our 6 month old was sleeping in the crib against the same wall, so we tread lightly to make sure he stays a sleep and yes that includes sitting down to pee in the morning). I sat down... boom... I was some where else.

I felt different, peaceful, energized. I felt like my skin didn't have a barrier to it. Everything was extremely bright. I began what felt like sitting back. As I looked around I realized I was 1 of, I believe eight, flower pedals in what looked like and kind of felt like a lotus flower made of light. As the pedals began to open, each pedal began to separate from the center stem, my feet where the base of the pedal of light, my hands felt like they were in my lap/beside me and my head was the top of the pedal. As I started pulling away from the stem, my self and others where transforming/morphing from pedals of light into a human forms of light. As each pedal/person separated from the stem each one was at a different distances and morphing at different rates. As all of the lotus pedals of light separated from the stem, what felt like a silent wave of communication seemed to turn into english words. Some how it was a mix of this "waves of communication" and words that wrapped up a conversation, a kind of broken mix between the 2. I was the first to leave.

I remember waving to everyone saying, " I would love to stay but I really have to get back... It's time now", and I remember seeing my hand was made of light as I waved, still morphing more and more into a human figure. We all were departing in different directions.

I recall seeing a large open area, I don't recall seeing the ground or what we would consider the sky. But, I do recall seeing several other flowers opening/blooming in the same manner as ours. As pedals of people started to fly off in various directions.

Then... SNAP.. I was back on the toilet. I sat there going, "OH MY GOD, what was that? was that real... (long pause to let it sink in mentally)". Then as I was mentally recovering I realized that I could see yellow waves of what what felt and looked liked energy flowing in all directions, the same way you can see waves coming from various directions in a wave pool. Every light wave felt like you could feel it without feeling it, if that makes any sense. But the light was moving and internally felt like waves of wind going back and forth, never moving in a backward direction. The waves didn't move forward and then backwards, there were just so many going in each direction but it was energy(no idea how I know it was, it's just that's how I felt it. I had a deep feeling inside, I believed, understood and knew exactly what it was). As I sat there, I realized I had the ability to focus and unfocus my vision to either see less energy waves or more waves. This ability to see these waves probably lasted 2 to 3 days before I weirdly forgot out to unfocus my my eyes to see energy on that level.

submitted by /u/faux-motivation
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2zg8BHi
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.