Header Ads

Mindfulness & Cancer in Women Study

My name is Kelly, I am a cancer survivor and a fourth year clinical psychology doctoral student. I am looking for participants to include in my dissertation. I am looking for participants who meet the following criteria:

  1. Women who are currently between the ages of 21 and 35
  2. Completed any type of treatment for any type of stage 2 or 3 cancer, at any point in their life
  3. Engaged in routine mindfulness or meditation use (either using phone apps, attending classes, or doing so on their own) during treatment

I will conduct 45 to 60 minutes audio-recorded interviews with you over Skype for Business. All information will be confidential and de-identified following APA guidelines. During these interviews, I will ask about your experience with cancer, and your experience using mindfulness during treatment. Once the interview is completed, you will receive a 20$ Amazon or VISA gift card!

Please email me at [kandresen@adler.edu](mailto:kandresen@adler.edu) if you are interested! Thank you.

submitted by /u/kelandresen
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2PJvU5I
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.