Header Ads

I've been walking the path without knowing it, should I keep walking my own?

I've been using meditation as a means to deal with various mental issues for about a year or two. Mindfulness came very naturally to me. And recently I've been developing a deeper understanding for the importance of compassion and balance. So I was hoping to learn more about what's happening to me through buddhism and as the title suggests, a few of the central teachings found their way into my life very naturally, so I wanted to ask for your opinion; should I keep walking this path or should I step over on the one of the buddha? And from what i can gather, there are many interpretations of buddhism and I was hoping I can find my own; what do you think? I will read up on buddhism either way though i want to try and find my own way to these virtues and refine them through reading up on them afterward. If you have any questions for me to see where I am on the path, then I'd be glad to answer them.

submitted by /u/CaptnSlap
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2DYG1hO
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.