Header Ads

I'm struggling to fully commit to buddhism.

After researching religion over the past few years I've found my beliefs really align with that of buddhism. I have watched countless videos and read countless pieces by the Dalai Lama, and am currently reading "How To See Yourself As You Really Are".

I've tried a couple of times to really commit to buddhism, but in short order I find myself overwhelmed yet again by the weight of the world and unnecessary burdens it brings. I feel like this could be due to my relatively surface level knowledge, and not having the slightest clue where to start.

If anyone has any tips for keeping myself accountable, or if anyone would be willing to take me under their wing and mentor me and teach me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've been feeling very lost lately and have fallen victim to the pull of worldly things again which is what made me ask this. I want to be free of these vices.

Thank you everyone.

submitted by /u/Mystik_Reaper
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2DUKVfp
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.