Header Ads

I never expect or knew this would happen when I began teaching meditation and Dharma!

Hello all! I just got back from a short solo retreat and just wanted to express gratitude somewhere. I began teaching meditation a year ago at a local community center because they needed someone familiar with it. From there that landed me a job at a local university teaching classes on Samatha, Vipassana, and Buddhist Studies, after that the App Insight Timer reached out to me about making some meditations and a course on Zen Buddhism for them, the course has been going so very well and people have listened to my meditations/lectures on the app for 138 days worth of time now and it has only been two or three months! It has been going so well that They have contracted me to build and teach a 30-day course over the fundamentals of Buddhist practice, thought, and philosophy.

While all of this is a lot of work, I still am able to keep my meditation schedule of 5-8 hours of meditation a day and am able to be kept on a very good path all thanks to my Lama.

I just wanted to say thank you to the universe and thank you to every meditator out there. Thank you all so very much and I hope you have a wonderful day

submitted by /u/My_Final_Incarnation
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2DgARws
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.