Header Ads

How to Meditate like a Monk?

I have heard of several studies that have monitored Buddhist monks while they meditate that have proven that they actually can repair and create new synapses in our brain, and that their method of meditation can actually change things in the body and mind. I like to meditate very much, but I want to do it in a way that is beneficial to my mind and body. There are so many methods, guides, etc. that it is so far it is impossible to find what I am looking for, which is guidance on how to meditate with the method that the Buddhist monks use. Can anyone point me in the right direction? A book, podcast, mp3 download, anything would be fabulous. TIA

submitted by /u/themoresheknows
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2TLSI3Q
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.