Header Ads

How do I get over this anger?

My ex recently broke up with me after 7months for no other reason than "she wasn't ready for a committed relationship". Now whenever she comes in to my mind I'm not sad, just mad, really really mad. I'm not typically an angry person, but I just feel so cheated. Why would someone get in to a serious relationship for 7 months if they weren't looking for committed? I feel like she used me, and she lead me on for her own pleasure. I feel like she took advantage of my loving nature, and now I'm finding that same nature hard to find. I've fallowed Buddhism on and off for years, I'm hoping it'll be able to help.

TL;DR I feel like my ex used me and I'm really mad at her. How do I overcome this anger?

submitted by /u/got_moxxy
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2z5kPCs
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.