Header Ads

Does detachment lead to the fulfillment of desires?

I have noticed, when I have a desire for something, it usually evades me, but as soon as I detach myself from the desire, the desire starts to manifest itself in my life. Whenever I am in a calm state(post meditation), life just feels easier and in harmony. I feel luckier than usual, as if whatever desire I have, the probability of it manifesting increases. For example, yesterday I was playing soccer and was trying too hard and failing miserably but then I stopped caring and I started finding myself at the right positions at the right time and I wasn't even trying, it was happening automatically. This sort of thing has happened in all sectors of my life by now and being a believer in science it freaks me out as to how it is even scientifically possible for the mind to affect reality in such a profoundly evident manner. I am curious as to whether such phenomenon has been experienced by others as well or is this just a series of lucky events and that I am connecting too many dots here.

submitted by /u/Hrithik_hsisilent
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2RS2dx0
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.