Header Ads

Critical questions about buddhism

Hello everyone, first of all I'm from Germany which makes it hard for me to ask this question somewhere locally and I haven't been in contact at all which is why I figured trying my luck here.

I've gotta prepare some kind of presentation but more in the way of a dialog or discussion. My topic was the afterlife, heaven/hell and gods. Which isn't too much to talk about in the buddhism besides the nirvana which I've looked up some information about already. Aight coming to my question I wanted to ask you: do you have some critical or controversial questions or topics regarding the buddhism which I could ask people that listen to my "presentation", maybe some of them specifically regarding my topic afterlife etc.

Also do you have any suggestions what items or pictures I could show everyone to encourage people to talk about the topic?

I've already watched some interviews with the Dalai Lama and had some key questions I would personally ask him or answers which were very interesting to state in front of the class. Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/bmc444
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2QlRBpy
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.