Header Ads

Any coders/programmers who are able to meditate or practice mindfulness while in the process of coding?

I very much enjoy coding, and it is my ideal career choice, but a great concern for me currently is that I lose mindfulness of the body when coding.

While in the process of coding and debugging I will get lost in the work, only to realise later I had lost all mindfulness, with poor posture, restlessness and an agitated mind at the end of a session.

This is a significant concern for me, as I'm not sure if it actually is possible to be mindful while engaged in such a task. I'm curious to know if any software developers/programmers here are capable of doing so, and if your work hinders your practice in any way?

If you can, I would greatly appreciate some advice on how to maintain awareness while involved in such a task :)

submitted by /u/boredashellitsinsane
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2PNmFm8
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.