Header Ads

My grandad passed away

So recently my Grandad passed away and I've never been one for the whole heaven and hell situation but my family do and I can see that they find comfort in thinking Grandad is sat up on a cloud somewhere with his friends and family. I believed in reincarnation but I feel this is being tested now. I have lots of questions but don't really know where to start. If he's reincarnated does this mean I'll never get to see that form of him again? Should I be grateful that the world has his spirit in it again where he isn't suffering? Should I be hoping he finds enlightenment in his new body? I was really close to my Grandad, he raised me and I just wish I knew more about this. Any tips or guidance for my own coping would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/UniversalBear133
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2NZW97W
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.