Header Ads

How to detach?

I am so attached and made instinct my mother that now my heart heavy like I weigh the weight of this world. I am a honest person. I have a terrible arthritis of spine. I have always fought and fought well. I feel like I am escaping life and trying to become a 'loser' if I detach and just become free. It is funny how many thinks I am a free person because of my lifestyle but to be honest I am bounded by chains. These chains I guess I don't see but I know they are around my heart, my legs, they are not letting me move. I was a wanderer as a child, I want to explore again. I just don't know. Maybe maybe I want some peace. Maybe peace is true freedom. I have figured a little. Maybe these chains I don't see are made of fear coming from my mother instinct. I would love to hear from anyone who might had similar experience. Even if you didn't still I would love to hear. Thank you.

submitted by /u/NotFusedYet
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2Rl0OQ4
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.