Header Ads

I will soon go to a "Buddhist workshop" to a place that works as one of the very few "monasteries" in my country, doing this because I want to learn the basics of mindfulness in order to teach it and spread the love I never received from this powerful techniques

As the workshop is just 4-5 hours long and it mainly goes into the basics of Buddhism and meditation, what should I expect and what kind of stuff should I keep in mind?

As I talked to them on the phone I said that I would really love for someone there to personally teach me (I even offered paying) but they declined. So... maybe my questions is, what are the important questions I should ask? what are the details I shouldn't miss considering my main goal?

Extra points if you can tell me why they decline the possibility of teaching me personally, lol.

submitted by /u/Ezpaguety
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2RbBs6Z
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.