Header Ads

I feel remorse/guilt because of my bad habits with other people, any tips on how to be mindful?

I'm accidentally rude to other people quite often. I'm not careful about other's feelings and I act self-centered. For example, maybe I point out some aspect of them that's not nice for them but seem funny to me, or I disregard how they feel about something because I don't think it's a big deal, or I only pay attention to the person I'm interested in.

In general it's hard for me to notice and take into account other's feelings, thus I act self-centered. It hasn't broken any relationships yet, but my closest friends are the people who have to endure this more than anyone else. I fear that it damages my relationship with them, I feel guilt on how I treat people, and I fear it will be difficult for me to find partner if it keeps going.

Are there any tips on how to be mindful with these habits and guilt?

submitted by /u/hotpantsaretasty
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2Or6LMM
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.