Header Ads

Depression+parental pressure

I have been depressed for two years. I came to realise that I'm depressed about three months back. Recently I had graduated from one of the top universities in our country. I didn't secure a job ( partly because I didn't want to, don't know why). My father started placing enormous pressure on me. I have never saw him talking that way. I said, I wanna start a business to which he replied ' I would have left you on roadside when you are three years old if I knew you will talk this way'. My mind is now unable to think. He keeps murmuring that I am of no use when I'm around.

Note: I'm doing job since last three months (my dad is not satisfied with it)

Personally I don't want to have a high income job. I basically have distaste for money and worldly possessions. I am very much inclined towards spirituality (that's the reason I'm writing this in this sub rather than in depression sub). I don't know how to handle this issue.

Give me some advice.

submitted by /u/onelastsecond
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2Rcvzqc
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.