Header Ads

What’s the hardest attachment, desire, subject of grief, or emotion, that you had to “let go” of?

I am looking into Buddhism as a path to understand my own thoughts and emotions and understand what it means to be feeling certain painful thoughts through my depression but sometimes, when it’s really bad, I can’t even comprehend how and where I could start to try and understand my pain and detach myself from it and tell myself everything is only temporary and that I should simply observe my emotions as they come. Everything washes over me like a massive wave and sooner or later I find myself thinking only poisonous thoughts.

What experiences, losses, or desires have you guys had in the past that you feel like you have successfully understood and let go of? I’m just filled with doubt right now but I can’t find anything else to resort to to help me feel happier. Maybe I’m going about things the wrong way, and I just haven’t noticed yet.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_ANIME_SAMPLES
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2D1px7l
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.