Header Ads

Buddhist views on death

Hi guys and girls I've been trying to get back into buddhist practice and thoughts after some time away but I've been very depressed lately and constantly thinking about death taking me out of the present moment. I fear never seeing my kids or wife again and just not being me anymore I cant fathom just disappearing if the face of the earth and not being with the people I love. It scares me dearly and i wanted to know to know your perspectives and how is everybody not thinking about death constantly. Its never talked about socially it's almost taboo and people try not to think about it. Please help me with your insights so I can be free of these thoughts. It's such a burden for us humans to know were going to die. Thank you all so much for talking your time to read this.

submitted by /u/Sean02281986
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2QfZCML
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.