Header Ads

Examples of Miracles/Superpowers in Buddhist Mythology?

Hello community! I am writing a book, and there is a part in which I would like to discuss the miracles and superpowers attributed to the Gautama Buddha and other Buddhas in Buddhist mythology, parables, or folk-tales. I was hoping some of you might have some interesting ones to share -- the stranger and more odd among them the better! Or any with a particularly interesting story. I understand that miracles and superpowers are not the focus of Buddhist practice, in fact, this is made explicitly clear in the book. I am a practicing Buddhist and do not intend to misrepresent the community or beliefs/practices. :)

submitted by /u/Nathan_Kappesser
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2JC7fdM
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.