Header Ads

How do we find inner peace in the age of Trump?

Forgive me because I'm sure this is a hot-button topic, but for me, it's a really serious question and I'm sure others find it pretty challenging as well. I was severely clinically depressed for about 95% of my adult life and healed myself completely through meditation, only to find that I'm starting to really struggle again due to all of the damage that Donald Trump, his administration, and supporters are doing not only to the US, but to the world at large. I know that unconditional love is the answer, but I'm finding it soooooo difficult to love those who are thriving on hate, fear, division, and greed. Would love to hear how others are coping with this.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/brijit
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2z404q4
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.