Header Ads

Apology

I can't believe I would write all of this stupid crap that I did. I apologize for being insulting and condescending. I should have went to a Buddhist teacher and asked what I did politely. Instead of being a rude condescending jerk about things. I have been shown how little I understand about Buddhism. I just keep having these stupid doubts in my head and hold them in till I get frustrated and explode. I'm stupid enough to not even know how to remove the post. If someone could help me with that I'd be very grateful. Again I apologize. What I did was extremely rude, and I believe in Buddhism enough to expect karmic retribution for such hateful and ignorant actions.

submitted by /u/DopeFlavoredRum2
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2DfcmR1
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.