Advice for a worrier?
I would describe myself as having a personality that could be best described as a "worrier". I get extremely stressed, nervous, anxious, worried, and also have anxiety about things that I both should and should not be worried about. Of course, people get worried about various things for a multitude of reasons. For example, maybe they are doing something new for the first time and are worried about it. I get that way for things like that, but I also get really worried/nervous over things that I should not be stressed or worried about. An example of this would be me having to take a test that I studied for as much as possible, and I know that I know the material, yet I still feel all of those emotions that I mentioned above. If anyone can give any advice on ways or methods to deal with this I would really appreciate it. This can be your own personal methods, or even methods that the Buddha has done or has advocated for.
[link] [comments]
from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2zTgvaw
Post a Comment