Header Ads

Is there anything that cannot change?

I’m pondering existence. I have heard many times from Buddhism that I don’t exist. I believe that I don’t exist in the traditional sense, however I do believe that I am a part of existence. Just like a building is really just an arranged collection of materials, I am an arranged collection of ideas, thoughts, feelings, atoms, and energy. Just like a building is constructed and demolished, I am born and I die. The building and I are the same, just like everything else. But when a building is a building and I am me. Are these organized collections of things not something? When something changes, does it mean that it’s existence is altered, or rather that everything just is and any level of organized existence doesn’t mean anything. Lol I think I may be taking philosophy too seriously. I’m aware that what answers may be given will not enlighten me. I can say that I will appreciate looking at what anyone has to say. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Hayescr
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2CWKGiK
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.