Header Ads

Dzogchen Online

I do not know if I have to post my question here anyway I also have the same problem and I ask please help, I would like to practice Dzogchen but I never meditated in my life and I'm completely a beginner, and I also have trouble travelling, in the sense that I should do everything completely online forever, I read that there are courses of Alan Wallace and the traditional teachings of TenGelek Geshe but for example, how do I approach him on facebook? Can I tell him that I'm a total beginner? he will laugh! or more.... are the courses of Alan Wallace complete teachings of Dzogchen from A to Z or not? My request is simple and difficult at the same time, I would like to find a site or various sites that allow me to learn the various steps of Dzogchen and then to be followed online for the rest of my life in my progresses and failures.But only online I do not think I can participate in any retreats or meetings. PLEASE HELP ME!

submitted by /u/chabelitasalida
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2qnwM1C
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.