Header Ads

What should make me happy? And is it normal to feel joy at outer sources?

Happiness needs to come from within and not dependent on others.

Does that mean that, if I do feel joy, let's say when I get invited to dinner by my friends, it will be unwise to feel pleasant because then I would suffer if they don't invite me the next time? Should I try to shrink my growing seeds of joy in this situation?

If not, isn't this some kind of hypocrisy that we can feel joy but not suffer from outer sources?

Does not suffering from outer sources come with not enjoying outer sources?

What really should make me happy? Is it only being mindfulness?

Sorry thats a lot of questions, but these are the thoughts that pop up a lot when I do meditation.

submitted by /u/singed1337
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2ACbu6p
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.