Header Ads

What are you thoughts on Solfeggio frequencies?

I've noticed a lot of these kinds of videos on youtube playing special frequencies for people to listen to while they meditate or just want to listen to. They all promise some kind of spiritual growth or healing or some kind of benefit from listening to it on a regular basis.

My immediate reaction is to just assume that any benefit that may come out of this will simply be the placebo effect and self-fulfilling prophecies. But I've learned more recently that I can't just deny everything I hear that sounds outlandish or too silly to be true.

Maybe you guys have some insight on this matter. Is there something to these frequencies, do they truly aid in some unforeseen way?


The only possible comparison I can think to make that might give credit to the frequencies is that I've heard that meditation mantras also serve the same purpose as these frequencies.

submitted by /u/Illogicalpanda
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2AvAr3x
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.