Header Ads

Let live and gain a new life

Firstly I want to say I'm a really skeptical agnostic and really dont believe in any higher power out there, including karma (which I highly wish there is, but my logic won't accept it, if you are skeptical like me you know)

Anyways, for the last days I've been reading Buddha's teachings, I don't aim to be a Buddhist (not that I dont want to become one whatever happens, just that it's not my aim) but I believe Buddha was a great person and I can get influenced by him greatly.

Now this was a coincidence, I believe it is since I really don't believe in any higher power, but here is what happened;

I never had any compassion for insects in my life, killed them, even tortured them when I was a child. There are too many silverfish in my house and I always killed them wherever I see one. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I decided to spare one, and actually sttrugled with it for a good 15 minutes since it was near the toilet and I get disgusted by them, thinking they will crawl on my leg as I sit to pee.

This silverfish was a stupid fella and whatever I did (I was scaring him to change his rotation) he didn't left the area, and I spent 15 mins as I said, for him to go away from me. I would have killed it in a second before this.

And today morning, I woke up with the news that my sister is pregnant and I'm going to be an uncle! Just wanted to share this with you.

submitted by /u/singed1337
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2ObeCtv
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.