Header Ads

"Christmas" card ideas for a buddhist?

Hello everyone! I always hand-make some Christmas cards for my friends and family every year and it is time to start thinking about ideas since it does take quite long for me to make them!

However it doesn't feel right to give a Buddhist a card about a Christian (or rather pagan) celebration. I do still however want to give him a card just because Christmas is still an important time for me to reconnect with people.

Could you guys give me any ideas for fitting quotes/sayings about thankfulness, celebration, etc? Something in the spirit? Any picture-themes that I could draw? Any other ideas that might be suitable that I haven't thought of?

I only wish for respectful suggestions! I do make every card specifically for their recipient, so I want him to see that as well! Thank you.

submitted by /u/opnFSjunkie
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2z7SgU7
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.