Header Ads

Can Buddhism help me with my social anxiety at all?

Recently I bumped into my hero David Byrne, I was going to see his show and caught him coming into the stadium. Yet when I saw him I completely froze up from shock unable to move or talk. My friend whom I was with was shouting at me to catch up to him and ask for a photo but I was so scared to do so and just stood there telling him to shutup so as to not make a scene. I've been regretting it so much and this isn't the first time I've done something like this. And every time I do I beat myself up over it constantly for so long, and with this I don't think I'll be able to let it go. I need a way to circumvent my social anxiety but just can't find one. And I was wondering if Buddhism could be my outlet and if you had any suggestions.

submitted by /u/CiscoRockatansky
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2AEtjBD
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.