Header Ads

How can I better handle the unforgiving nature of Buddhism?

I try to help others every day. I give and give. I go out of my way to improve another’s well-being every day. I guess I had a bad day today, and I found myself somewhat jaded and extremely frustrated with how others seem to take advantage of my kindness.

I’ve meditated on it and feel much better than I did previously, but still somewhat curious to how I can avoid feeling “walked on” later in life.

I realize this question is pretty loaded and selfish for me to ask, as I’m sure most would respond “why care”. To clarify that point, I’m not asking for favors in return for my kindness, but rather...

Has anyone else ever felt this way before? How did you better prepare yourself to come to terms with this feeling?

submitted by /u/Fenyx187
[link] [comments]

from Buddhism https://ift.tt/2y5mZRb
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.